Policies and Bylaws
- This group is a Christian Support Group for homeschoolers to help them in their endeavors.
- Anyone who is homeschooling may be a part of the support group even if they do not agree with the Statement of Faith.
- All homeschoolers are welcome at HCHE events, space permitting.
- Only those who have formally joined the group by paying yearly dues will receive a newsletter and/or other notification of events.
- We will have an election of the board members every year at the Field Day event
Board Member Requirements and Responsibilities
- The board will consist of 4-6 members to lead the group
- Board members will serve for 2 years on an overlapping basis, so there is never an entirely new board.
Board Member Requirements:
- Must be homeschooling all of their school age children the year they serve on the board
- Must agree to the Statement of Faith
- Must attend every homeschool meeting if possible
Board Member Responsibilities:
- Plan meetings, field trips and special events
- Collect dues and pay bills
- Keep minutes
- Publish a monthly newsletter
Statement of Faith - We believe:
- The Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God
- There is one God who existed from all eternity in three Persons - God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit
- All have sinned and fall short of God's glory
- Christ paid our debt through His death on the cross
- Jesus rose again and lives today
- If you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.